koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: Koha 3.0 Stable Release Plan

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: Koha 3.0 Stable Release Plan
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:31:11 -0400

Hi folks,

Just a quick update on progress of the 3.0-stableRC1 release. The programming
team patched over 50 bugs today, so kudos to everyone! I began the process
of updating translations and have updated all but the following:

    el-GR-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
    es-ES-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
    hy-Armn-i-staff-prog-v-3000000.po
    ru-RU-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
    tr-TR-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
    uk-UA-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
    zh-Hans-CN-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po

These have a lot of invalid characters and incorrect syntax, and I'm afraid
it will take me a bit of time to weed through those ... but I hope to have them
ready by this weekend, and as soon as they update with no errors I'll push
everything up to http://translate.koha.org, declare the 'string
freeze', and release
RC1 ... Until that time, please don't submit any changes to translate.koha.org
as those changes will be lost.

I'll keep you all posted as to the progress.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS