koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Danish translation ?

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Danish translation ?
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:36:31 -0400

Wow Lars, that's fast work. You can send it to me directly or via the
list, but please
zip it up as email sometimes corrupts non-ascii characters.

Note that there will be some updates that may result in additional
strings to translate,
and I'll add the file to translate.koha.org so you can do it there.

Cheers,

Josh