koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Upgrade issues

From: Karen Myers
Subject: [Koha-devel] Upgrade issues
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:52:44 +0000

Hi all

I have recently upgraded koha from version 3.4 to version 3.6.2. Everything seemed to run smoothly on install and I am able to use the program in its current session.

However when I reboot the machine I am not able to open the program again and get an error message from Apache 2 saying unable to connect to localhost:8000.

Any suggestions as to overcome this issue?

The original install was from a live CD running Ubuntu 11.10 / Koha 3.4 provided by gdsl

thanks for any suggestions

Karen