koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Fwd: Koha 3 vmware appliance download error

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: [Koha-devel] Fwd: Koha 3 vmware appliance download error
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:50:01 -0400

I received this email, I'm not sure who is handling contribs.koha.org right now.

Hi Kyle,

I'm sorry to take a little bit of your time but i'm trying to download
your vmware appliance of Koha 3 at this location :
http://contribs.koha.org/revision_view.php?rid=14
And i'v got a 403 http error code.
Do you know if i can download it from another location ?

Thx in advance and sorry to disturb you,

Laurent PERRIER

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )