koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Record.pm improvements

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Record.pm improvements
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:43:35 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

I just committed some improvements I made last week to Record.pm
that allow better support for record handling and Dublin Core and
MODS export functions. You can see how these functions could be used
at NPL's catalog on the detail pages:

http://search.athenscounty.lib.oh.us/bib/16595

(see the 'save record' feature)

There's also a new misc/xslt folder with a MODS stylesheet that I
nabbed from the Library of Congress.

I note that the Record.pm functionality has been removed from
rel_3_0, perhaps for good reason, but I'll be adding it back in
pretty soon.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS