koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Adding item e - niveau de localisation

From: Pedro Faria
Subject: [Koha-devel] Adding item e - niveau de localisation
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:24:22 +0100

Dear all,
I'm trying to add an item to Koha, from a MARC record via z3950 searches. It works fine till the moment of filling in mandatory fields in .../cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/additem.pl?bibid=6&frameworkcode= there is one, namely e - niveau de localisation which does not have any value to choose from? What is this value? Where can I add values to that dropdown box? Other question? Why are some templates in french, even when I choose only en language?
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Adding item e - niveau de localisation Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:02:27 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.4 (X11/20060614)
Dear all,
I'm trying to add an item to Koha, from a MARC record via z3950 searches. It works fine till the moment of filling in mandatory fields in .../cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/additem.pl?bibid=6&frameworkcode= there is one, namely e - niveau de localisation which does not have any value to choose from? What is this value? Where can I add values to that dropdown box? Other question? Why are some templates in french, even when I choose only en language?

--- End Message ---