koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] ALL Programmers & Template designers please note

From: Tümer Garip
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] ALL Programmers & Template designers please note
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:39:08 +0300

Hi Henri,
I think there is confusion here. Propably due to the fact that my mail
talks abot frameworks instead ot templates.
Sorry about that. Here is an example script from addbiblio templates
that will throw an error:
function Dopop(link,i) {
        defaultvalue=document.forms['f'].field_value[i].value;
        newin=window.open(link+"&result="+defaultvalue,"value
builder",'width=550,height=550,toolbar=false,scrollbars=yes');
}
I am saying that "value builder" should be named as "value_buider" or
any other single word

Hope its more clear now.
Tumer