koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.3.0 (development version)

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha 2.3.0 (development version)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:50:22 -0700

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 09:11:27AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden>
> > I'm happy to announce a new DEVELOPMENT release of Koha is now
> > available for download: Koha 2.3.0. [...]
> > http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php#marc_zebra_and_encoding_notes
>
> What CVS tag is this from?
dev_week.

Just to clarify:

rel_2_2 => 2.2.5, 2.2.6, 2.2.7, etc.
dev_week => 2.3.x-2.4.0, 2.4.1, etc
head will eventually branch to create rel_3_0 => 3.0.0, 3.0.1, etc.

The main incentive for doing this was that we had stable zebra
code and an unstable 'HEAD' branch and needed a platform to run
zebra on for libraries who could'nt wait until HEAD was stable.
So we branched rel_2_2 and added the zebra stuff during dev_week.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS