koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Planet Koha is broken

From: Corey Burger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Planet Koha is broken
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:17:54 -0700

On 7/13/06, Rachel Hamilton-Williams <address@hidden> wrote:
hi

> Don't know who I should mention this to, but Planet Koha appears
> broken. It also appears that Planet Koha has a link to the old wiki.

Could you be a bit more specific about the brokeness?  Do you not see
anything? Or is it a coding problem?

cheers
Rachel

I apologize. On futher investigation, it appears the planet is in
fact, no planet at all. The source shows me some links and nothing
more. As it is in the old Koha style and currently lacks content, we
could remove the link from the main website until somebody fixes it (I
am not volunteering, due to lack of skill).

Corey