koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] first bug squashing party of 2006, april

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] first bug squashing party of 2006, april
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:24:03 +0200

Pierrick LE GALL a écrit :
Let's try to organize a Bug Squashing Party on 2006, april 18th
(tuesday) 13:00 GMT. This hour won't let new zealand participate but
Ohio, France, England and Turkey should be more available.
Is it OK? Who will be attending?

I should be here, with my tank, 2 fighters, 1 cruiser and at least 5 companies.
I'll also get my +5 sword of the paladin and my shield of the deadbug
with some potion to burn dead bugs & prevent them from returning (thanks to thd to suggest this)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants