koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] form buttons Vs simple links

From: Russel Garlick
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] form buttons Vs simple links
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:31:57 +1200

So, what's the official guideline? Paul told me to discuss it with you,
so I believe what you say concerning template is the official voice :-)

With prog templates, I guess my "official" recommendation would be to use
links wherever appropriate (where user input via form fields isn't
necessary), and to use a form button for any action where the direct
consequence of the action is destructive (deletion of data).

How does that sound?

I agree with Owen. I don't think there should be any design elements in the PROG templates at all. I count icons as design elements.

So I think use words as links and the appropriate form button is the way to go.

--

Russel Garlick
Operations Manager