koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] about PROG templates

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] about PROG templates
Date: Sat Jul 30 13:00:42 2005

> I saw your commits on HEAD about PROG templates. they are far from
> complete (or i missed something). Do you have a timesheet to complete them ?

I don't have a specific schedule, but it's my top Koha priority right now.
I've been offline for about a week because of problems with my library's
connection, so I'm behind on everything.  I'll let everyone know when the
first draft of the programmer templates are complete, and then hopefully
everyone can give me some feedback.

  -- Owen