koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Website / ID Progress

From: Russel Garlick
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Website / ID Progress
Date: Wed Jul 27 20:58:00 2005

Hi

Wednesday 10th suits me. Can't make the 3rd.

Shaun and I have been talking off list.

He has finished exams so now has time to work on the designs.

We hope to have at 2 homepage concepts to discuss at the meeting on the 10th.

One based on Shaun's original idea, another based on this wireframe

http://russandsarah.gen.nz/gallery/kohadev/ade

(Thanks for the comment Thomas :-)

On the 10th I would like to organise some volunteers to edit/write content as per the site map. Anyone who is keen can you please take a look at the site map and the content descriptions and we can hand out assignments at the next meeting.

http://russandsarah.gen.nz/kohawebredev/sitemap.html

I have asked one of our Sys Admin's here at katipo to install OpenCMS on our server ready for use by the new Koha site.

Catch you all on the 10th

Cheers
Russel

Joshua Ferraro wrote:
Hi all,

Could all the folks contributing to the Website / Interface Design
Group send progress report summarys to koha-devel so we know where we're at?

Also, I'd like to hold another meeting within a couple of weeks to
outline the next phase of our project, so if you've got suggestions
for times send 'em my way. I'm thinking either Wednesday, August
3th at 20:00 GMT (http://tinyurl.com/7eq6d) or Wednesday August 10th
at 20:00 GMT (http://tinyurl.com/dbueu). I'll put up an agenda on
the wiki when I get your progress reports.

Cheers,

--

Russel Garlick
Operations Manager