koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Some doubts about the reserved

From: Tarallo, Andres
Subject: [Koha-devel] Some doubts about the reserved
Date: Fri Jul 22 10:58:49 2005

Our librarians requested a new feature: They want to register the date a user was notified that a book he/she reserved is availiable.

I've noticed that theres a fiedl called notificationdate that seems to be unused in the reserves table, someone is using it? Can I use it?

Andres

PS: By the way, I've developed a small CGI for letting the users change the password from the OPAC. It's usefull for the core project?, let me know and I will upload it to this mailing list.

Andres