koha-devel

[Koha-devel] To german translator of Koha

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] To german translator of Koha
Date: Thu Jul 21 08:51:19 2005

Hi Friedrich,

I see your commits on CVS, and have some comments/suggestions to do :
* 1st you speak of "2.2.3", but are commiting on cvs-head. Didn't you make a mistake ? * 2nd, you commit individual templates, where you should just use the .po translator mechanism. I hope you don't edit the templates manually, because you will get mad to follow all the changes we do. look in misc/translator directory in CVS to find all what you need to translate Koha.

I hope this makes sense.
--
Paul POULAIN