koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Some new features....

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Some new features....
Date: Wed May 26 07:29:24 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

On 2004-05-24 18:57:22 +0100 Pat Eyler <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Ernesto,
I think you'll want to join the koha-devel list, and sign up as a
developer at sourceforge (until MJR finishes moving to arch.)

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm distracted by a koha upgrade (deadline 10 June), an ldapkoha install (anyone got this taking all borrower details from ldap, not just login? Target date 4 June),

about LDAP koha :
sure Koha just check password for instance.
I'll add features for getting all infos & automatically store them in koha borrowers tables, but my deadlibe is august, 30 & i've more urgent things to do.
If you add some features before me, let me know & commit them ;-)

I'll try to get to arch in my copious free time this week, but I want to document it properly.

I've seen a french tutorial on GnuArch, so I think I will be able to handle migration quite easily...

--
Paul POULAIN