koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Manual Release Candidate Testing

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: [Koha-devel] Manual Release Candidate Testing
Date: Mon Jun 24 09:29:03 2002

I've started a document on the wiki to list the things that should be
manually tested on a release candidate.  It's not complete, and I'm open
to additions.  What I'd like is a checklist that testers can go through.
I'm thinking of maybe making it a cgi script so that it can direct testers
to koha.bugs.org to fill in bug reports automatically, or even just email
bug reports in directly.

Steve.