koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Bibliosubtitle table

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: [Koha-devel] Bibliosubtitle table
Date: Wed Mar 27 16:50:07 2002

Hi all

Im seriously considering combining the bibliosubtitle table with the biblio
table.
It seems like an unnessecary join to me, and is really slowing author
searches down.
Can anyone think of why this might be a bad idea.

Im going to try it out on our test database.

Chris
025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz