koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Quick Check

From: Nicholas Rosasco
Subject: [Koha-devel] Quick Check
Date: Fri Mar 15 08:05:06 2002

Hey All --
I'm doing quick-fixes to the FAQ
I find a few things needing work.

--Contributors list:
[If you are a contributor, PLEASE drop me a note!
 Everyone else, please check spelling of your names, etc.]
http://www.koha.org/faq.html#OTHERWISE
need to be added...
Paul Poulain -- French Language Port, DB schema
Finlay Thompson -- Circulation, etc coding

--http://www.koha.org/faq.html#SUPPORT
France needs to be added to the nationalities list. :)

Anything else that is quick?

Also, I've gone and rounded up a few more notes from the devel list, just on
principle, and fed it to the wishlist tracker on sourceforge.  Any other
document type stuff need to be done?

Thanks,
Nick