koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Pending release of 1.2.0

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Pending release of 1.2.0
Date: Thu Feb 14 06:30:26 2002

Tonnesen Steve wrote:

I'm working on a release candidate for Koha 1.2.0.  I have a working
Debian package, and an untested RPM package.  I have no redhat machines to
test it on.  Are there any volunteers?  A volunteer who will install the
package and report back to me on the multitude of errors that will
invariably result would be okay, a volunteer who has a test machine that I
can get root access on would be even better.

Big caveat:

This package still isn't ready for upgrading production systems.  New
installs of Koha only for the moment.  I need to determine what has
changed in the database schema so that production systems can be updated
properly.

I've a mandrake runnning  machine, so I can test the RPM package.
I've no production running machine (just a test installation), and a root access, as it's my desk-PC.

If the package is less than 5mb, you can mail it to me.
Question : what's new in the 1.2.0 ?
--
Paul