klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] italian language

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] italian language
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:45:54 +0200

Hello Simona,

I have just added the Italian translation file to the SVN.

You can download the translation files from here:

http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewvc/trunk/translations/?root=klog

In particular, the Italian translation file is here:
http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/trunk/translations/klog_it.ts?root=klog

Download this file and translate it. Once you have it translated send it
to me, please.

To translate it I recomend you to use Qt Linguist:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtlinguist-index.html

Let me know if you need anything and I will try to help you.

Thank you VERY much for your proposal!

Jaime, EA4TV