klog-devel

Re: [Klog-devel] KLog release is close... please update your translation

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-devel] KLog release is close... please update your translations
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 18:25:52 +0200

Hello again translators.

Yesterday I had to make a few changes on the messages so those of you who have already sent your translations... I am very sorry but I need to ask you again for your help and ask you to check your files again.

For those of you that maybe have already done some translations but you have still not sent it to me, if you want to avoid double work, please send it to me and I will update the translation files, so you don't have to translate the same strings twice.

Thank you so much for your support!

Jaime, EA4TV.