klog-devel

Re: [Klog-devel] KLog new release - translation updates please

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-devel] KLog new release - translation updates please
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 19:58:04 +0200

Hello all,

I am planning a new release of KLog in around 1 week.

I am writing you to ask you to check your translations, if possible.

There are some new text strings that could be translated.

You can dowload the ts files to translate directly from the sources repository:

http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewvc/trunk/translations/?root=klog

I remind you that the best tool to translate is Qt Linquist
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtlinguist-index.html

Once you have updated your file, please email to me and I will upload
them to the repositories.

Thank you so much for your suport.

(You can also test the 0.9.2.6 version downloading from the repositories)

 Jaime