kawa-commonlisp-dev

Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] Packages (1)

From: Charles Turner
Subject: Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] Packages (1)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:07:02 +0100

This is the new patch, I forgot about the refactoring that needed to
be done first in Translator#checkDefaultBinding before I could start
looking up common lisp package values. All that has changed is to not
remove to commented out section of code that performs this lookup.
Sorry about that.

Charles.