kawa-commonlisp-dev

[Kawa-commonlisp-dev] Refactor checkDefaultBinding

From: Charles Turner
Subject: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] Refactor checkDefaultBinding
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 18:40:15 +0000

In aid of checking this GSoC stuff in, this patch refactors
SchemeCompilation#checkDefaultBinding into Translator. This is because
a lot of the checking done in this method is of general utlity to all
the Lisp languages that extend Translator, not just Scheme.

A subsequent patch is intended to deal with refactoring the
unitNamespace out of Scheme, for the same reasons. Hence, there are
still calls from Translator to Scheme.unitNamespace which will be
removed in a subsequent patch. I thought I'd keep the number of things
each patch does to a minimum.

Please find attached.

My apologies for the delay.

Kind regards,