jessie-discuss

Re: [Jessie-discuss] unknown protocol name: SSLv2Hello

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [Jessie-discuss] unknown protocol name: SSLv2Hello
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:49:31 -0700

On Apr 4, 2007, at 11:45 AM, chinmaya wrote:

Jessie already supports this, and you don't need to specify
"SSLv2Hello" to enable it. I can add support in Jessie to handle
SSLv2Hello, to emulate Sun's behavior, but right now it should would
work as-is.

Is there way I could do quick patch myself so that Jessie can handle SSLv2Hello?
If so please instruct me or pass it on to me

Can you try the attached patch? If this works for you, I'll commit it to Classpath.