janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] craze

From: Molly Odonnell
Subject: [Janosik-devel] craze
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:52:24 -0500

And Chia Lin says: there should be nofixity in your rules and arrangements. The object isto make him remiss and contemptuous before we deliver ourattack. So that we are left in some doubt as to his real opinion on thepassage. All three were on horseback and wore the enemys uniform. Chang Yu simplifies this into your arrangements should not bedivulged beforehand. Having CONVERTED SPIES, getting hold of the enemysspies and using them for our own purposes. zip *******This and all associated files of various formats will be found in:http://www. , when sent by the Kingof Han to open peaceful negotiations with Ch`i. They said: The only thing whichcauses Ch`in anxiety is lest Chao Kua should be made general. (1) When fire breaks out inside to enemys camp, respondat once with an attack from without. Why then should carriage and transportation causeexhaustion on the highways? The dailyexpenditure will amount to a thousand ounces of silver. This is the way to keep a country atpeace and an army intact. If faith decays, there will be disruption; if rewards aredeficient, commands will not be respected. I do not know where HoShih got the story from. In consultation with his officers, heexclaimed: Never venture, never win! Their greatachievements were all for the good of the people. At the head of a large army he was besiegingCh`ang-she, which was held by Huang-fu Sung. If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in. Water can do useful service, but it lacks the terribledestructive power of fire. Li I-chiplayed a somewhat similar part in 203 B. Ts`ao Kung says: Rewards for good service should not bedeferred a single day.