janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] Reply Immediately.

From: Mrs Sharma Adenuga
Subject: [Janosik-devel] Reply Immediately.
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:30:33 +0200 (CEST)

                                                          Sharma
Adenuga's Foundation.
I am Mrs. Sharma Adenuga, a widow to Late Chief Martins Adenuga. My
late husband and my only son were killed during the Ogoni Crisis some
years back. Before My husband death we were both born again Christians.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $12.6Million
(Twelve Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with Regent Bank
Plc.
Presently, this money is still with the Bank.
Due to my incapability of claiming this fund, I want an individual that
will use this fund to finance  churches, orphanages,Research centers
and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of
God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the
hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I dont want
my
husbands hard earned money to be misused by
unbelievers. I dont want a situation where this money will be used in
an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
I dont need any telephone communication in this regard because of the
presence of my husbands relatives around me always. I dont want them to
know about this development.  My happiness is that I lived a life of a
worthy Christian.
I have made arrangement with a Finacier who will help us if any money
is been required for this claim. But You must have an account with one
of these listed Banks:
Bank Of america.
Wells Fargo
Nationwide Bank
Chase Bank.
Bank Of America.
If you are ready for this Charity Project, Please forward to me the
bellow informations if you have account in one of the above Banks.
Your Full Name:
Your contact address:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number:
If you are interested, please write back by email to
address@hidden
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Sharma Adenuga.