[Jailkit-users] How to run jk_update for all jails?

Subject: [Jailkit-users] How to run jk_update for all jails?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:29:34 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to run jk_update for all jails (that have been
created in the past).

I'm aware of the -j to provide a specific location of a jail. Calling jk_update
with -h doesn't show any "all-jails-option ".

Before I build some kind of a wrapper script around jk_update I would like to
ask if there is already a solution for my 'problem'.

Thanks in advance and best regards