iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] Status of Iruka project

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] Status of Iruka project
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:51:56 +0900

Hello.

So here is the state of the project:
- I implemented configuration dialog to manage profiles (add/remove/change default...). I still have to deal with the case of new user with no config file (for now, the first config file should be hand-writed) - Petr implemented a Roster widget (subclassing wxListCtrl). Petr, could you give us precisions about how you did it, what is still to do, the problems you had and how you solved them ?

For what I seen from Petr work, it is now possible to retrieve the roster and show it in a grouped list. He is now working on messages handling while I am managing the connection and user status.

I invite you all to update your cvs copy (instructions are on Savannah's homepage). Please also check the "task" section of the project page, I will add tasks that you can pick up. If someone wants to start working, there is an open task: preparing gettext internationalisation. Basically you should create gettext scripts (to make .po file) and give at least one translation file as an example (let's say your own language ?).

Hope to hear about you soon.
--
Erwan.