iris-devel

[Iris-devel] love seat

From: Jonathan Rosado
Subject: [Iris-devel] love seat
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:10:13 -0400

I also offer my original "after" drawings from th. Subjects always belong to the ancient sphere or to mithology, are pseudoreligious or goliardic and.
Names like Picasso, Matisse, Derain, Marceau, Lapique and Cocteau spring to your mind. Custom orders accepted. Names like Picasso, Matisse, Derain, Marceau, Lapique and Cocteau spring to your mind. Artist, photographer, painting abstract , currently living in NY city and seeking to exhibit my work in various location around the world.
Fasano has had work published and is associated with Janovic of NYC and Cityarts in SoHo, NYC.
I am especially interested in painting human anatomy and portraits, Venice a.
I want to express "time'' in a photographic way and to have the viewers join me to feel the "time''.
Interior and exterior. I like to draw starting from teenage. With a special talent for watercolours David brings to life images you thought only possible in your mind and memory.
You may find the work you wanted among the new works.
Christine Marshall is Canada's foremost female wildlife painter whose media is acrylic on canvas.
It is an abiding misunderstanding of our age that there is some kind of contradiction or battle between art.
Artist has numerous paintings in private and corporate as well as various Native American museum collections throughout the world.
Historical photographs of Asian Kings and Queens, and spectacular digital art of Mahmoud Farshchian.
I have attended various college art classes, freelanced as a graphic designer for several businesses, and painted many portraits.
I want to express "time'' in a photographic way and to have the viewers join me to feel the "time''.
Subjects always belong to the ancient sphere or to mithology, are pseudoreligious or goliardic and.
Subjects always belong to the ancient sphere or to mithology, are pseudoreligious or goliardic and.
The paintings are abstract essentially, but have traces of real objects suggested within them, often in mesh or net, .
Services are individual and personalised artwork, airbrushed fine art and murals, pictorials for the sign industry and paintings.
from the Pacific Coast of Mendocino to the vineyards of the Napa Valley.
Exclusive limited edition fine art framed giclee's on canvas.
Available on line or at any music store through Mel Bay. Artist has numerous paintings in private and corporate as well as various Native American museum collections throughout the world.