ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] belatedly

From: Pol Farrell
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] belatedly
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:59:47 -0400

This Laleela of the sea is, as you know,a moon-worshipper.
Or is it because with one ear I have listened to Aaka, whourges me to make an end of you?
Well, who am I to talk ofsuch matters, of which as a wolf-man I can know nothing?
Then would you go away if you could, Laleela?
Shelistened, and at length answered that his sickness had no cure.
So the only thingto do was to run away at once and hide in the woods.
At length dawn came, a wretched dawn, gray and verycold, although the rain had ceased.
I will forgive as this gray wolf mother of mineforgives.
So you, too, desire to wander in the woods, said Wi suspiciously,and was silent.
Then he finds himself alone, said Laleela. Nor would he, having sworn that oath, Pag.
Presently he stepped forward and said:You are right, Laleela, these babes need more care.
Laleela, a woman, has played her part, said Wi.
Then, before the hilltop is gained, night will overtake them all,said Laleela.
Only devils couldlook like that and travel about without women or children. When they had gone, Wi turned to Pag and asked:What shall we do, Pag? Also he strove to serve Hou in the same way, but seeing himcome, Hou escaped.
Yes, and let others go with him, that they may hear more quickly.
They were big boats, each of themholding many men, hideous-looking and hairy men. As a wifeshe was not jealous of Wi because of the customs of her people. Had such been his desire, surely hewould have told me, who speaks to me of no such matters. Then, seizing Laleelaslittle hand, he lifted it to his thick lips and kissed it.