info-vcdimager

[Info-VCDImager] GNU VCDImager 0.7.6 [unstable] released

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: [Info-VCDImager] GNU VCDImager 0.7.6 [unstable] released
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:18:27 +0200

hi,

this time I almost forgot to announce this minor bugfix release.  This
release mainly fixes some problem noted by someone who was trying to
create a vcd with 600 mpeg segment items...

btw, a new user contributed xml (videocd_7.xml) example showing of a
more or less complex PBC structure has been added recently, and on

http://www.hvrlab.org/pub/vcdimager/demovcd/

a contributed demo/tutorial vcd by michael tam is going to appear in
the next weeks, (for the moment only a preliminary annotated XML is
available there, -- btw, if you have suggestions/comments on the
actual XML file, don't hesitate to express yourself *g*)

version 0.7.6 (unstable/development)
====================================
2001-06-16

* fixed boundary checks for segment play items
* fix/workaround for cygwin stack bug exposed in vcddebug
* made vcd30 mpegav more accurate

this time I've taken the time to build macosx binaries as well, get
the source and binaries as usual from

http://www.hvrlab.org/pub/vcdimager/

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key