info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Assalamu Alaykum

From: Rita Diatta
Subject: [Info-sweater] Assalamu Alaykum
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:22:57 +0400

Dear,

Thanks so much for your reply to my mail,i hope you are doing well.

I am  Mrs. Rita Diatta . I am contacting you with the hope that you will be of
great assistance to me and my son (Mohammed), I currently have within my reach
the sum of US$4.3 million which I intend to use for investment purposes. I
therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent
assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe
since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on
the members of my family by the Senegal Government.

This money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a
Russian firm in our country.This Russian partner returned my husbands share
Presently, the Government has intensified their probe in to my husbands
financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local
and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences and the arrest of my
First son. In view of this I want to acted very fast to withdraw this money
from the banker before it will be closed down. Presently no record is known
about this fund by the government because there is no documentation showing
that we have such funds with this bank due to my husband's influence.

Further more, my elder son have been in detention in the last four years
following the death of my late husband for charges of State organized murder
and corrupt practices which my husband died in detention. My son was released
by the order of Supreme Court and he is still under interrogation about my late
husband's assets and some vital documents. Due to the current situation in the
country and government attitude to my family, I cannot make use of this money
within, I seek your help in transferring this funds out for investment than
leaving the fund here. I want you to assist me invest this money so that it
will profit my family, Meanwhile Myself and my son have decided to compensate
you with 18% of the total sum.

I have accepted to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as
soon as this fund get's into your account so that we can start our lives all
over again if only you wish. I shall ask my son Mohammed to come over to your
country to liase with you. If this proposal satisfies you. please do not let me
out to the government as I am giving you this information in total trust and
confidence.

Please kindly reply us by this mail and include your direct telephone numbers
where we can easily reach you. Conclusively, 2% will be for any expenses you
may incurre during the cause of this transaction, while 80% is to be held on
trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your
country subsequent to our free movement by the Senegal Government.

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith and an urgent
response is expected from you soonest.

Regards and God Bless from.
Mrs.Rita Diatta & son Mohammed.