info-sweater

[Info-sweater] re: Brand new C T X E Corporate insider info that is wort

From: update Serena
Subject: [Info-sweater] re: Brand new C T X E Corporate insider info that is worth learning
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 19:03:29 +0600

Create your winning stokc strategy with expert advice
Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Play successful on skyrocketing stokc markets Key stokc investment strategies that increase your profit
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Get the freshest

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. Silence is golden. Happy is the bride the sun shines on A hairy man is a happy man, a hairy wife is a witch. Rained on ground hardens (Japanese Proverb) If you are planning for a year - sow rice, if you are planning for a decade - sow trees, if you are planning for a lifetime - educate people The eyes are the window of the soul
Wherever you may be let your wind go free When the blind leadeth the blind.. get out of the way. Empty sacks will never stand upright Dont count the days, make the days count! Stir With a Knife, Stir Up Strife

They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. A rolling stone gathers no moss. An apple a day keeps the doctor at bay Always yield to temptation, because it may not pass your way again. A gossips mouth is the devils postbag.
Judge not that you be not judged A lender nor borrower be. A man comes from the dust and in the dust he will end - and in the meantime it is good to drink a sip of vodka. In the coldest flint there is hot fire The difficult we do at once, the impossible takes a little longer Better to be alone than in bad company