info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Dear Beloved

From: Maryam Hajia
Subject: [Info-sweater] Dear Beloved
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:53:39 +0800 (CST)

我有一个新的电邮地址了!
您现在可以发电子邮件给我到:address@hidden

From Hajia Mariam

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha

the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I

have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the

present administration.I have lost confidence with

anybody within my country.

I got your contacts through personal research,and had

to reach you through this medium. I will give you more

details when you reply. Due to security network

placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so

that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited

$12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose

name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be

happy if you can receive this funds for safe keeping

and I assure you a very good percent of this fund I

will instruct my son to contact you so please feel

free to comunicate with my son.

I await your urgent response,

Hajia Mariam.

NOTE:

SEND ME YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT MY SON

MUSTAPHA CAN CALL AND DISCUSS WITH YOU VERBALLY

REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION SO THAT YOU CAN ASK ANY

QUESTION THAT YOU FEEL LIKE ASKING REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION.

- Maryam Hajia