info-sather

Debian(and possibly Ubuntu) packages for GNU Sather 1.2.3

From: Masayuki Hatta
Subject: Debian(and possibly Ubuntu) packages for GNU Sather 1.2.3
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 03:49:17 +0900

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure Sather users become extinct by now ;-) but I only
recently discovered this nice language and am interested in it
now(especially pSather).

Thus I cooked up up-to-date Debian packages.  I guess these are
buildable on Ubuntu without any modification, but not tested.

apt-lines are:

deb http://www.mhatta.org/debian/sather ./
deb-src http://www.mhatta.org/debian/sather ./

I'm really new to Sather so I didn't test extensively (e.g. I'm not
sure if pSather works or not).  Especially, I doubt it works on 64-bit
machines.  I appreciate your comments, suggestions, criticism, etc.

Best regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta

Graduate School of Economics, The University of Tokyo
Manufacturing Management Reserch Center, The University of Tokyo

address@hidden / address@hidden
address@hidden / address@hidden / address@hidden