info-sather

Want a PSP? l7 3I8

From: Martinpzj
Subject: Want a PSP? l7 3I8
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 05:18:49 -0600

Get a FREE PlayStation 2 or PlayStation Portable!

You decide! It's your choice! Think I'm kidding? Check the link below:

http://www.c-u-i.com/offer.php?45PV69

P.S. The page might load slow at times. This is due to the huge demand created
by our offer. Don't worry though. Your PS2 or PSP will be waiting for you!

Corduroy pillows are maklg headlwes. To some  marriage is a word ... to others
a sentence.  If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are e a constant state of
euphoria. She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.  An optimist
can never be pleasantly surprised. A conscience is what hurts when all your
other parts feel so good.
no gone
http://www.c-u-i.com/e/