info-member

[FSF] Bootable membership cards are (finally) on their way!

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: [FSF] Bootable membership cards are (finally) on their way!
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:01:37 -0500

Hi,
We had hoped to get your brand new membership cards out to you before
the end of the year and I'm writing to apologize, because that isn't
going to happen.

There have been a lot of production delays, but the cards are finally
here in the office! They look really, really nice. (You can take a look
here, https://www.fsf.org/blogs/membership/bootablemembership) We're
you next week.

Most of you will be receiving your cards in the second or third week of
January. If you ordered your new membership card after the cutoff date
of December 5th then your card will be coming along in the second batch,
due out in March.

Thank you so much for supporting us through membership!
Deborah Nicholson
Membership Coordinator