info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] wonderful stilts

From: Joy Dominguez
Subject: [Info-gnuts] wonderful stilts
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:03:29 +0200

And I didnt even spend much. Someone tipped us off to them. And I didnt even spend much. No one was injured thankfully but from the pictures he showed us.
this aint cool at all. Hilary Clinton even read some parts of it! And one Sullivan, his moral sense so twisted and dulled by the shelter of his life, seems to be unable to grasp.
I have taken the liberty to segment it and tried my best to retain the original flavor but I cannot do that with the style.
Ever since that incident, that roaring laughter disappeared.
He never failed to make me chuckle while reading his essays. I don't think Sullivan could muster a full-throated condemnation of the sadistic vermin who did this unless they first converted to Christianity and enrolled in Bob Jones university.
The new rumor he brought with him this time is built over an existing background of conflicts within the UIA. One thing though that really bothered me today is his tone of voice. I will translate his last one to give a feel of a prevalent mood. And our professional officers and NCOs will probably see that they get it. Or are they part of the forces implementing the curfew? But I doubt it even then. It was so riddled with viruses though it was barely functional.
This war cannot be tracked or explained on the basis of political points. So everyday, LTC Loud would roar out my name in the middle of the office and order me to go and get my share. He is a resident of Sadr City with a great deal of first-hand knowledge of that part of the city. All this and now he tells me wish it never happened.
And I didnt even spend much. Men can really be selfish at times. Wish I had taken more videos.
And one Sullivan, his moral sense so twisted and dulled by the shelter of his life, seems to be unable to grasp.
The solution is not through massive deployment of security forces, Police Commandos and forces of Occupation. Mowaffak Al Rubaie publish his op-ed in the Washington Post this week.
I don't think Sullivan could muster a full-throated condemnation of the sadistic vermin who did this unless they first converted to Christianity and enrolled in Bob Jones university. How do those criminals move and do their deeds and how do they spread death in the streets in such cold blood? The solution is not through massive deployment of security forces, Police Commandos and forces of Occupation.