info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] paraphernalia treachery

From: Arthur Schneider
Subject: [Info-gnuts] paraphernalia treachery
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:40:15 +0200

i was on the tills most of the day. i was on the tills most of the day.
I got to enjoy the outdoors at a park with Alissa, Sunshine, Dave, Bully, and Rich.
I was going to have a Halloween party, but I just do not think I have the energy, maybe next year.
This is a Trick scent for sure. I guess I was just so caught up with high school homework and stuff.
Volcanic red musk, vanilla bean, Queen Elizabeth root, red ginger, skin musk, black leather, honeycomb, honeysuckle, magnolia, and patchouli. I should email socks so he knows we care.
I remember my mom playing his records when I was small and now as an adult those songs make me smile. Near dusk I passed a pickup truck on the forest track I walk, which is suspicious in itself. thanks for posting the thinspiration.
I got to enjoy the outdoors at a park with Alissa, Sunshine, Dave, Bully, and Rich.
easier said then done.
Then we hung out at the house for a while and then off to startship. Medium throw, average wearlength. I suspect that some people are jumping the gun, as well.
Nothing too strenuous, it was fun.
Then sunday I cooked dinner for my parents.
Near dusk I passed a pickup truck on the forest track I walk, which is suspicious in itself.
it was a lot better than worcester anyway!
Miss thing is doing great.
One cart was even another bar cart that would make dessert drinks.
I should email socks so he knows we care.
English and History were hilarious though.
I feel bad for the naked chick. Quick, send in the clowns. True Hollywood Story. I am sooooooooooo happy this scent works on me, I will treasure my bottle. Our first course for dinner was tortellini, which I did not like, due to the type of sauce it was in.
I really do want to see you today.
Yesh, I should take a snaption of it with the cam so the whole world can see my ring! Near dusk I passed a pickup truck on the forest track I walk, which is suspicious in itself. Patchouli is being my friend again for the third time in a row!