info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] rescue honeymoon

From: Minna Ford
Subject: [Info-gnuts] rescue honeymoon
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:08:09 -0700

In the meantime I am going to see if I could find a solution for a semi-automatic translation of your comments.
And so I took a sniff and almost passed out!
We started to think about taking it down to a sea-side town, and burying it on the beach. But still, whitespace being semantically that significant is quite frightening to me.
But then, again, we were afraid that it would give the place quite a rap and changed our mind. zip-archive", "com. A couple of hours ago she remembered that she had to remember to do something in the evening and so she set up an alarm without actually remembering what exactly she was supposed to do. Perhaps, Thomas, you just need a better Tablet PC?
Anyway, it all should be working fine now.
Seemingly this would put me firmly in the refactoring camp. There could be no single method that works equaly good for everyone and in every situation, though.
My own point at that time was very much along the same lines. How does it make me feel? It feels great in your lap. Whereas with feeds everything is about attention: I like this topic and I want to read more on it, that author is funny and I'd like to check out her other blogs, etc. Maybe those types of software enable something important and that's why we expect it to be free?
Electronic book is for reading and maybe occasional writing.
Could someone please explain to me what's it all about? How does it make me feel?
I find TeX to be easier than Word, how about that! It can even be bent slightly like a book, so you can curl up on the sofa and read away.
It took me a couple of months before I figured out that the song I like running to so much is the "Name of the Game" by "The Crystal Method". These things don't have to be complicated to be useful. A couple of hours ago she remembered that she had to remember to do something in the evening and so she set up an alarm without actually remembering what exactly she was supposed to do.