info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] appraisal brainstorm

From: Moll Sherman
Subject: [Info-gnuts] appraisal brainstorm
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:37:34 -0500

I attended on Monday and met with most of the people I had set out to.
Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory. Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory. Yet, what kind of mass following or appeal do they have? Google you have now bitten the hand that feeds you. It will be the year where the more advanced web portal infrastructure emerges and newer players begin to challenge the top three web portals of Google, AOL, and MSN.
Well frankly kids the answer to great and accurate search is not setting up shop as a specific niche search product. I ran into a few others that are always great to see. I have been working as a consultant for a few search engines.
Here's some my additional thoughts on the article. I have honored my commitment under the two year NDA of my employment agreement with Kanoodle. Google you have now bitten the hand that feeds you. This is it yesterday.
An analysis on the current state of the web portal and search markets. But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine". Yet, what kind of mass following or appeal do they have? com, which was founded by their wives. Allegedly it was for storing ice and snow brought down from the surrounding mountains during the winter.
This is, of course, what they want you to believe. Yet, what kind of mass following or appeal do they have? Bill, your plain nuts!