info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] cancellation

From: Roderick Sweet
Subject: [Info-gnuts] cancellation
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:46:54 +0200

is too ugly to link to and goes on to opine that "In this day and age, superficiality most times supercedes content. I doubt it, and quite likely therein lies one reason we have such a strong push for DRM and other artificial barriers to the free-flow of ideas and creativity in which reputation systems work best. However this is the first part of a series of entries linking to my best posts in the past year, and these posts certainly qualify.
Quote: "This paper describes the mechanisms, structures, and processes of a prototypical macro-scale, programmable nanofactory composed of many small fabricators. So you should read that.
I don't know what to say. However groups of them did have machinery which could turn any vegetation into edible food so they didn't have to starve. How this was yet another proof that the future had failed to deliver on the promises Heinlein, Clarke and Asimov had made to me when I was a child?
Readability is also paramount and, Brendyn, white text on a pink background is not a good choice. Certainly 'stars' of every kind would still be on top, but could today's 'captains of industry' retain their position?
and 'Distractions' as examples.
However, as is common when something like this is developed in a higher education setting, they seem to have greater ambitions for Processing than the current release is able to live up to.
But just what do I blog?
These will contain links to those entries from the past year that I am most proud of, organized by subject.
Quick glance, select the number, press 'Call'. people are trying to use it and because I am working on something that does cool things with it.
In these discussions the usual answer given is that human creativity will retain value and that people would still buy and sell hand-made items, artwork, books and songs. Of course it would be even more cool if the nanotechnology existed to create the first one. So the complaint remains, but I feel less strongly about it.
These will contain links to those entries from the past year that I am most proud of, organized by subject. According to him Python has reached the point that you can create the same kind of quick and dirty Windows applications VB is best suited for. Including explaining that this was a good thing because the jeans would form themselves to your body in the process. Quote: "This paper describes the mechanisms, structures, and processes of a prototypical macro-scale, programmable nanofactory composed of many small fabricators.
"Anita thinks I shouldn't care.
And, even though I am not doing this entirely for the egoboo, I can say for a certanty that - if you were not reading this I wouldn't be writing it.
'Beyond' seems to be following the same format with the addition of pictures. And, well, how can I put this with the proper tact.
That information seemed to contain some clues as to exactly what had happened, but it was pretty hard to understand.
This endorsement should certify that the applicant is:a.
A fascinating idea, and the background information is very interesting on its own. What made me think about all this was this Ode to Lutefisk and its comprehensive instructions for how to eat the stuff. These groups travelled about, living in tents and other temporary housing, existing entirely outside the 'real' economy.
Certainly 'stars' of every kind would still be on top, but could today's 'captains of industry' retain their position?