info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] ?

From: Keith Diaz
Subject: [Info-gnuts] ?
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 05:30:49 -0400

Yes. Fragile Fancy that! Why, they found his body a whole year after.

What he saw crouched back against the all in a dusty shaft of sunlight was not a rat but a great big black cat with the bushiest tail he had ever seen. "I goofed. You sure? He rolled himself over to the window and picked up his manuscript. "I can't tell. There was a picture of a pale gent with a narrow face and a woman with dark eyes and a pursy mouth. He reversed down the hall, fighting panic, reminding, himself he hadn't expected much from the front door anyway. Bruce Lee