Re: Can Gnus forward mails so that lesser readers can also read them?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Can Gnus forward mails so that lesser readers can also read them?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:38:49 +0200

> Reminds me of my attempt to handcraft a calendar
> invite in gnus that Outlook would understand. I know
> it's possible because Outlook understands calendar
> invites coming from Google's calendar but I could
> not get Outlook to accept my gnus/message generated
> emails as calendar invites.

This reminds me of the blue-collar joke when one guy
asks for a knive in the hardware store. The clerk
says, "A knife? Sure, we have this one with two blades
and a cork screw." The customer hesitates, "Don't you
have one with only one blade, and two cork screws?"

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573