gnus-agent faces

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: gnus-agent faces
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:19:22 -0400

Can anyone point to how to set any of the gnus-agent faces that might
be involved in gnus-agent downloaded or not... that sort of thing.

My apropo search like `gnus-agent.*face'  turned up this:

  `gnus-agent-cat-enable-undownloaded-faces'

But its undocumented and I was not able to tell what it does.

I remember being prompted as to whether I wanted to `enable'
gnus-agent faces or something similar to which I responded yes.

This was a few weeks ago:

Understand that my current usage of agent is also a relearning of
whatever I once knew about it.  Long ago I used the agent quite a lot,
probably not long after it was first introduced.... something
like Quassia vintage or a little later.. for a semi longish period. So
I've totally forgotten a fair bit.

But now that I am in the middle of some heavy-ish gnus agent
downloading I find that on entering an agentized group with new
messages they are marked with a `-' minus or dash, and have a face
color very similar to read face.

I'd like to change that and possibly any others involved in things the
agent does. To help me discern that state of play at a glance.

But having a problem finding any such settable faces.

A looser regex at `m-x apropos', like `gnus.*face' brings up quite
bunch but going thru them I'm not finding agent specific faces.