Re: Duplicate groups (IMAP)

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Duplicate groups (IMAP)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 16:41:49 +0200

John writes:

>>   (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods `(,my-server))

> I did change this to (list (my-server)) - I guess there's no
> performance difference (right?), but a matter of taste :-)

I think so, I just wanted to have the definition only once, to avoid
them to get out of sync, and that was how I could figure out to do so :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Lines do not converge toward any point on the               Adam Sjøgren
  horizon! All spatial relationships are lost!"          asjo@koldfront.dk