Re: Current state of GSSAPI support?

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: Current state of GSSAPI support?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 15:48:30 +0800

On 3 February 2017 at 15:35, Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> wrote:
Elias writes:

> While implementing this i rediscovered the existence of ‘gssapi.el’ in the
> Gnus directory and I noted that it has a copyright year of 2017. That
> suggests to me that this file is actually maintained.

I think the GNU Emacs policy is to update all the years every year, so
that might not be the case.

Thank you. That explains a lot. That means that I should continue working on this.

Do you (or anyone else) have any opinion on  the choice to use modules here? If I complete this, is there a chance that this be accepted for merge, or would the existence of the module make things more complicated?

Regards,
Elias