Re: Archiving entire nnmail group to a single file?

From: Charles A. Roelli
Subject: Re: Archiving entire nnmail group to a single file?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:22:45 +0100

Hi Loris,

Set the variable `gnus-prompt-before-saving' to t, mark all the articles
you want to save (say, by typing `M P b' in the Group buffer), then hit
an output key like `O r' (for rmail format) or `o' (for the default
format) and type the name of the file you want the mail to be saved in.
If you're archiving a lot of mail this can take a while.

See here for more details:
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Saving-Articles.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,